Twitter

Monday, December 8, 2008 |

Hey all,

I know it has been a while, but I am back. I wanted to let you know of a new thing that has really become a type of drug for me. Twitter. It is a great little thing where you post a 140 characters about what you are doing at that time and it give people an new insight into your life.

They had what was called a Tweetup (Twitter=meet up=tweet up) this weekend but I was not able to make it. Seemed like they had a good time. I am looking forward to the next time they host a Tweetup.

This weekend was kind of crazy. Our theatre production went well we were almost sold out on Friday and totally Sold out on Saturday. My first sold out show. Amazing. And word is that the rest of the performances are almost on the brink of being sold out.

I have also been busy getting ready for my Christmas Party this weekend. I have so much to do that it is not even funny. I hope a lot of people show up and have a good time. If you are interested in coming please let me know. Should be a blast.

My parents are getting ready celebrate their anniversary tomorrow. Hard to believe that it is 30 years. Man I am OLD. LOL. So they were in town this weekend and I went over to babysit my sister at the hotel why they went out and had a night on the town. (Which for them is only going out to dinner) They went to Scotch and Sirloin and about had a cow. They have never paid that much for a dinner for 2 EVER, they said. I told them to get over and move on. They need to do that every once in a while.

Anyways it is another week and another week closer to the new year. I do hope everyone has a great rest of the year.

Ryan

0 comments: