Well folk it looks like we might have that White Christmas so many people I know want. Well as I have told all of them people as well be sure to be at my house before I leave for work to shovel off my driveway, because I am in no way ready for the snow. And do you think any of them showed up? Hell no. So where do we go from here? No where that is where. hehehe.

I really don't mind the snow all that much. But it makes for hectic times at my house. Having 5 dogs, that are no more than 2-4 inches off the ground, that don't like to hop around in the show to try to find a place to pee, they end up peeing in my house. I must thank the high heavens for the simple face I have hard wood floors and pee clean up is a snap. But that still does not deter the fact that it is a royal pain in the ass to clean up every 2 minutes. Oh well I love them. They keep me warm at night in the bed and are great cuddle bugs.

So I bought me a new Coffee pot for home, because thanks to @kurioskurion and Mead's Corner I am now a coffee freak. (Or so I claim to be) Well I went to Target and bought a really nice stainless steal one. Got home, unboxed it, cleaned it out, put it all together and then put the water in the water reserve. Sat there for a minute and started to hear some really weird noises. Then what do my wondering eye behold? Water all over my counter top. Some how the stupid coffee pot was leaking water from the bottom none the less. I thought I had done something wrong. So rather than package it all back together and just take it back to Target, I decided to give it one more try. Well I don't think I need to go any further then to tell you the same thing happened again. So I fiddled with it a little more tried to remove the bottom to see what was wrong, and again not just packaging it up, and could not find anything. Now you may be thinking, "Why is he so determined to make to make it work?" Well like I said in my first sentence of this rant I am hooked on coffee now. So against my better judgment I packed it up and took it back to Target, but not before i decided to post my adventure on Twitter. Well needless to say I was made fun of for a few tweets and was told user error. Well with the new one I got I proceeded to set it up the same way last night and guess what....it was not USER Error hehehe. I had a defective one. I was so glad to figure that out. Otherwise I might have started to cry.

Anyways on to the rest of the story. Since I became a Twitter fiend I have found a great new place for some of the best coffee around. Mead's Corner. It is located at Douglas and Emporia. Now I have only been there twice, but that there is a good sign. If I do not like a place I never almost NEVER go back. But @kurioskurion makes a mean latte, and I am sure other things but haven't tried them yet. So if you get a chance to head down there tell them @schartzr sent you, you will not be disappointed.

I hope that you all have a great day and a great week. I know with all the snow I will be having a nice cold day/week/something.

Hugs
~RYAN~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah glad you got your coffee machine problem fixed. I don't have one.. got rid of it a while back.. like last year. I'm tellin' ya, drinking coffee every day over and over with all of the ingredients I add into it is NOT a good way to lose weight. Ha! More so the opposite...

And I would much rather go to Meads Corner and have such a large variety os items to choose from on the Menu, and see the wonderful people and cool atmosphere that the building provides. Good times.