Best day so far this week

Friday, November 16, 2007 |

I wont get into what happened this week cuse it was by far the most horrifc week of my life. But today abotu 2:26 PM I got a call today that turned my frown upside down. I got a call from a company that I have been trying to get on with for ever. They wanted to set up an interview with me and that would be taking place on the 26th of November at 11AM. I cann't believe that it has finally happened all the times I submitted my resume and getting turned down and then finally that call came in. YIPPIE. I am so excited. I now need to make it though 3 more days of my horrific job to get to that day. I hope all goes well and they offer it to me so I can still flee with my sanity. Which right now there seems to be very little of.

As I watched Ugly Betty last night she had something on that really made me think. She said when she started MODE that she Loved it but as she stayed on she found herself doing things that she normally wouldn't do, and you know what that made me think of me and how abused I am at my current job and how I feel like I am not respected for what I do/know. So I am changing all of that and looking for something new that will give me a new perspective on my life and what I would like to do with it.

Well that is all for now I hope you all have a great day and remeber that no matter what you do I love you all

Hugs

Ryan

0 comments: